We offer a range of one day interactive Enterprise Programmes which use a variety of practical challenges and cover topics including finance, sales & marketing, business planning, target setting, teamwork and creative thinking. The workshops look at the skills required to become a successful entrepreneur.
The sessions can look at:
- Business Planning, time lines and SWOT analysis
- Finance, where to get money, capital and revenue spend, business model and a basic financial spreadsheet
- Sales and Marketing, what makes a good advert, USPs, strap lines and producing/presenting an advert
- Creative Thinking, planning, designing and making a sports complex
- Target Setting, utilising engaging sports testing equipment, based around SMART targets
For more information, contact us on 01827 316297, or read our Testimonials to see what others have thought about our programmes.
Back to secondary education